Welcome to LISA

the #1 app improve performance

You have a challenging job

If you are working in commercial shipping, you have a challenging job. Operational issues, maintenance and repair issues, dry-docking issues, spare part issues, travel and logistics issues, manning and training issues, supplier issues, purchase issues, client issues, commercial vetting issues, regulatory compliance issues, budget issues, internal issues………


And there is no manual how to do it

You have to learn from others who already figured out what’s new to you. We reckon you have 80% of your work under control. It’s the other 20% unexpected, new or difficult part that consumes most of your time and energy. The issues where you lack the knowledge or miss the right connections to solve it efficiently and effectively.


The good news

There is always someone who has already figured it out. You just need to connect with them.


Welcome to LISA

LISA connects you to like-minded professionals around the world. People who already know what you don’t know yet. Have experiences with problems that are new to you. And have found practical solutions you are looking for. 

In return? Just share what you know and help each-other to succeed in our work: making sure ships are sailing.


LISA is the only iOS and Android App that connects you to a Community of driven maritime professionals.

  • A trusted global network of maritime professionals
  • Connects you with peers, suppliers and clients in an informal and fun way
  • Gain knowledge and insights to improve your performance
  • Save time, frustration and costly mistakes
  • Get unlimited access to the LISA Academy
  • Join online and live events on a regular basis
  • Available 24/7, 365 days a year, from any place with internet


Try it yourself and join the club

Download LISA on iOS and Android, register and you're in.


Why LISA?

We believe connecting people in a fun and informal way enables us to better deal with challenges in our daily jobs. Sharing knowledge and supporting each other will drive to success in the ever-changing shipping industry.


A big thanks

We are proud and thankful for our Founding Fathers & Supporters

Boomsma Shipping
JR Shipping

Jumbo Maritime
SeaZip Offshore
Van Wijngaarden Marine Services

Van Oord Shipmanagement
Wagenborg Shipping


CONNECT | SHARE | SUCCEED

Keep Up With LISA Community On The Go
Phone numbers from outside the United States may need to use a prefix (e.g. +44 XX XXXX XXXX). Available on iOS and Android. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.